Saturday 9 January 2010

What's instore for my blog this year and what would YOU like to see

I'm in the middle of getting to grips with the camtasia software and intend to be putting up a small series of videos. The main content will be to do with trading forex completely automatically via expert adviser software and in time, you'll get to hear about my own bespoke piece of kit.... results are truly amazing ! (and consistant!!)

The video series will commence with the basic setup of an expert adviser - once you have found the right one - through to why you should consider optimization exersizes and how best to conduct them.

However, it occured to me to ask YOU the reader, if there is any particular subject matter you would like to see covered or answered.

Please feel free to let me know; nothing would be too much bother for me so long as I am doing my bit to help YOU cream in easy money - completely automatically - from the mighty forex market.

In the meantime, please also feel free to follow this blog or at leat bookmark the page; over the next month or so, there will be some very interesting "extra" content.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards for your 2010,

Phil.

1 comment: